This formulation visibly reduces the signs of redness and inflammation, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and is moisture enhanced with hyaluronic acid.
Apply on clean skin once or twice per day. Can be used in conjunction with other skin products
Purified Water, Squalane, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caffeine U.S.P. Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Resveratrol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutila (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate-20, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolaine, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Triple Antioxidant Cream combines the power of 90% Green Tea Polyphenols, Caffeine and Resveratrol to give our patients unprecedented antioxidant protection. This formulation visibly reduces the signs of redness and inflammation, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and is moisture enhanced with hyaluronic acid. Resveratrol is a naturally occurring antioxidant found in red grapes while caffeine is used to enhance the antioxidant properties of the cream as a whole.
- Guards against free – radical damage
- Visibly reduces the signs of redness
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pore size and puffiness
- Improves skin texture & tone
- Increases moisture
- Resveratrol is the powerful antioxidant found in red wine
- 90% polyphenol isolates – the active ingredient in green tea, containing the most antioxidant benefits including the compound EGCG (epigallocatedchin 3 – gallate) which is the major preventative component
- Caffeine enhances the antioxidant properties of the green tea
Recommended skin types:
The majority of patients can experience the benefits of resveratrol, making this a welcome addition to the practice. Oily skinned and acne patients tend to prefer the serum, while dry skinned and more mature patients prefer the cream.
Skin rejuvenation patients and those concerned with photodamge
Sensitive skin, post – procedure – laser, microdermabrasion, peels, IPL, acne patients