Thread lifting of the nose is non-invasive insertion of multiple dissolvable threads under the skin of the top (dorsum) of the nose to smooth the bridge, and if need be, elevate the tip of the drooping nose. Unlike surgery, the results are natural looking and gentle, and the recovery period is almost nothing. There’s no weeklong, painful recovery. No noticeable scars. No unsightly bridges, bandages, or wraps. Just noticeable results.
What are the key benefits of a nose thread lift?
- A nose thread lift is convenient (get it done on your lunch break) and much less expensive than a surgical rhinoplasty
- Very safe and very effective
- Immediate, visible results
- No downtime
- Not painful once the tip is numbed
- You can resume work and normal lifestyle activities almost immediately
- No bleeding or general anesthesia required
- Nose threads do not migrate like liquid fillers (mitigation can cause blindness, which is why nose fillers can be dangerous)
- It can produce a result similar to surgically placed nasal implants