The P-Shot is a natural male enhancement non-surgery treatment. We classify the P-Shot as natural because we utilize PRP (platelet-rich plasma) that we extract from your own blood.
What is the Priapus Shot (P-Shot for short)?
PRP contains rich growth factors, which are carefully introduced into specific sites on the penis. Natural healing occurs, which then stimulates growth of super-healthy surrounding tissue and ultimately, penis enlargement.
Why is it called the Priapus Shot (P-Shot)?
Priapus is the Greek god of fertility. The word “priapus” is synonymous with the word “penis” to this day.
This is great for him, but what about for her?
Don’t worry, there is also a Female O-Shot, for the woman in your life!
What are the benefits of the P-Shot?
- Enhanced blood flow to the penis
- Natural penis enlargement
- Natural growth factors injected into the penis enhance vascularity and promote healthier erectile function
- Natural male enhancement
- No foreign material used in the injection
- Natural, proven, healthy autologous (from you to you) procedure
- Minimal discomfort, virtually painless
- No surgery, no risky anesthesia
- No downtime
- No allergic reactions
- No lumpiness since the PRP is fluid, not hard and solid
- Scientifically based; studies show increase of vascular endothelial cells in the head of the penis (corpus cavernosum)
- Scientifically safe
- Natural alternative to male enhancement pills or male enhancement gimmicks
- Better quality of erections
- Procedure is done in 20 minutes or less
- Immediate and long term response
- Increased sensation and pleasure
- Strengthens the penis
- Straightens the penis
- Healthier, more youthful skin
- Formation of new blood vessels
- New tissue growth
- Results may last 18 months or longer
- Helps improve any damage resulting from diabetes
- Increases the circulation and blood flow for a generally healthier organ
- Potentiates the effect of other erectile medications of Viagra, Cialis, especially in cases where effects of these medications are dwindling
- Helpful to men after prostate surgery, even after prostatectomy
- Minimal, if any, bruising or redness