World renowned cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Leon Forrester Tcheupdjian “Dr. T.”, “Lipodoc™”, has specialized in Liposuction/ Lipotherapy and related procedures since 1981. He has performed or supervised probably more Liposuction / Lipotherapy procedures than any other American cosmetic surgeon. He teaches other physicians the art and science of Liposuction / Lipotherapy and fat transplantation.
The Pioneer of Liposuction / Lipotherapy
A preeminent Chicago-based cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Tcheupdjian is the author of one of the most respected reference textbooks on liposuction. He is recognized as a pioneer in the development and practice of new techniques in current use. He has designed several of the modern surgical instruments currently used in Liposuction and fat transfer.
With full passion, Dr. Tcheupdjian travels the world, sparing nothing, to bring the latest innovations and technology to his practice. As a noted authority, Dr. T has appeared on television, radio, and in print publications.
- Diplomate, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Fellow
- The American Medical Association (AMA)
- The American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- La Societe Francaise de Medecine Esthetique*
- Union International de Medecine Esthetique
- The American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- The European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery ( EACS)*
- South American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery*
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
- The American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Liposuction: New Hope for a New Figure Through the Art of Body Contouring
1988, Library of Congress # 2-414-199
- Northwestern University Medical School
- Cook County Hospital
- Cook County Hospital
Certifications and Continuing Education
- Comprehensive Hands on Training Program Using Cynosure Picosure with Focus Lens Array Laser System. Click here to view certificate.
OUR VALUED MEDICAL STAFF
“Enhancing one’s appearance rather than producing radical change is the key to successful, natural-looking results.”
– Michael A. Marschall. M.D., F.A.C.S.
In practice for parts of the last four decades, Dr. Marschall works together with his patients to provide compassionate care, while maintaining the highest level of confidence in his work. He works with patients to develop realistic treatment goals in a safe and welcoming environment.. As a faculty member in the Division of Plastic Surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Dr. Marschall practiced in an academic environment for 7 years.
- Doctor of Medicine
University of South Florida
- Plastic Surgery Residency
University of Illinois, Chicago
American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Board Member 1995-1996
- Editor of Maxillofacial News 1992-1998
- Chicago Society of Plastic Surgery
- President 1996
- Midwest Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American Cleft Palate Association