Leon Forrester Tcheupdjian, M.D.
Founder & Medical Director
World renowned cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Leon Forrester Tcheupdjian “Dr. T.”, “Lipodoc™”, has specialized in Liposuction/Lipotherapy and related procedures since 1981. He has performed or supervised probably more Liposuction/Lipotherapy procedures than any other American cosmetic surgeon. He teaches other physicians the art and science of Liposuction/Lipotherapy and fat transplantation.
The Pioneer of Liposuction / Lipotherapy
A preeminent Chicago-based cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Tcheupdjian is the author of one of the most respected reference textbooks on liposuction. He is recognized as a pioneer in the development and practice of new techniques in current use. He has designed several of the modern surgical instruments currently used in Liposuction and fat transfer.
With full passion, Dr. Tcheupdjian travels the world, sparing nothing, to bring the latest innovations and technology to his practice. As a noted authority, Dr. T has appeared on television, radio, and in print publications.
- Diplomate, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Fellow
- The American Medical Association (AMA)
- The American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- La Societe Francaise de Medecine Esthetique*
- Union International de Medecine Esthetique
- The American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- The European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery ( EACS)*
- South American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery*
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
- The American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Liposuction: New Hope for a New Figure Through the Art of Body Contouring
1988, Library of Congress # 2-414-199
- Northwestern University Medical School
- Cook County Hospital
- Cook County Hospital
Certifications and Continuing Education
- Comprehensive Hands on Training Program Using Cynosure Picosure with Focus Lens Array Laser System. Click here to view certificate.
Leslie Forrester, MSN, APRN, A-GNP-C (Nurse Practitioner)
Leslie Forrester, MSN, APRN, A-GNP-C is one of the greatest success stories at the Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute. Women and men from all across the country visit Leslie to have their Botox done in Chicago because of her artistic eye, her soft hand and her depth of knowledge. Leslie is considered an expert injector by Allergan and Galderma, the two distributors of popular injection products like Botox, Juvederm, Voluma and Kybella (Allergan), as well as Dysport, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lift and Sculptra (Galderma). Both Allergan and Galderma have hand selected Leslie to act as a speaker and trainer in advanced injection techniques for doctors and nurse injectors. Additionally, Leslie has acted on advisory boards for Allergan and played a part in the launch of Voluma for facial rejuvenation. Leslie has mastered the art of injecting. She has been a part of Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute, which is the oldest and largest plastic surgery group in the Midwest, for nearly two decades. Leslie recently authored a book on the art of cosmetic medicine, titled “Meet Your Wrinkle Fairy – An Insider’s Guide to Cosmetic Medicine,” which is available for purchase here (Leslie is donating profits from the book to St. Jude Children’s Hospital). She stars in her own TV segment monthly on “Windy City Live” on ABC7 Chicago. Previously, she appeared on “You & Me” on WCIU channel 26. She also has a monthly beauty segment on Chicago’s No. 1 radio station for women, 101.9 The Mix.
Leslie recently completed her Master’s Degree and is now a Nurse Practitioner. She’s also a caring mother and wife. Her charisma and karma are truly unique, which is why she’s built a sizable patient following that affectionately calls her the “Wrinkle Fairy.”
Certifications and Continued Education
- Completion of Advanced Training for Cosmetic Botox Injections for wrinkles.
- Completion of Advanced Training for Cosmetic Botox Injections for excessive sweating.
- Advanced training by Q-Med for Restylane and Perlane
- Advanced training in Collagen injection
- Advanced training in Bioform Radiesse – Radiance injection and other Fillers
- Advanced training in Sclerotherapy for varicose and spider veins
- Advanced training for Juvederm injections
- Completed full training in SCITON LASER facial and body treatments
- Completed full training and certified by Luminis in ALUMA treatment of the face and body.
- Completed full training and certified by Luminis in LIGHT SHEAR LASER Hair removal of the face and the body.
- Completed full training and certified by Luminis in Q-switch LASER for vein removal of the face and the body.
- Completed full training and certified by Sandstone Medical Tattoo and discoloration removal Q-switch LASERS.
- Completed full training and certified on FRAXEL LASER by Reliant for Face, acne scars aging lines, pigmentations and the body for stretch marks.
- Completed training and Certified in Quantum photo facial and photo rejuvination IPL
- Completed training and Certified in LUMINIS ONE photo facial and photo rejuvination IPL
- Completed training in Thermage Therma-cool
- Completed training and Certification in Micropigmentation (Medical Tattooing)
- Completed training and Certification ALMA ACCENT for body sculpting and facial contouring and tightening
- Completed training and Certification Profractional Sciton LASER
- Completed training and Certification Sculptra injection for facial contouring
- Completed training and Certification REFIRM, VELASMOOTH and VELASHAPE for body and face sculpting
- Comprehensive Hands on Training Program Using Cynosure Picosure with Focus Lens Array Laser System.
- South University APRN (Nurse Practitioner)
- Loyola University B.S.
- Rush University B.S.N.
- Beauty School of America – Estethician – Miami, Fla.
- Barry University, Pre-Nursing
- National Society of Paramedical Esthetic Professionals
- Cosmetic Radio
- Plastic Royalty Reality show host
OUR VALUED MEDICAL STAFF
Dr. Algird Mameniskis M.D.
Algird Mameniskis, M.D., F.A.C.S. (Dr. M) is an experienced, well respected double board certified plastic surgeon who has recently relocated to join the prestigious, world renowned Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute in Chicago. Dr. M decided to relocate so he could take advantage of the Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute’s cutting edge surgical and non-invasive techniques, which are unparalleled in the field of cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Joseph Daw, M.D.
Dr. Joseph Daw is a board certified plastic surgeon who has been in practice since 1998. He has been recognized as one of America’s Top Doctors by Castle Connolly, Consumer Research Council and US News and World Report.
He practices the full scope of aesthetic surgery of the face (facelift, rhinoplasty, eyelid lift, otoplasty), body (tummy tuck, liposuction, arm lift) and breast (augmentation, lift, reduction). Dr. Daw appreciates the importance of establishing relationships with his patients. His appointments are not rushed and he spends a great deal of time listening to his patients’ concerns and wishes. He strives to educate his patients on their treatment options so they are better able to understand the procedures and be comfortable with their decisions.
Dr. Daw received his dental degree in 1986 from Loyola University School of Dentistry in Maywood, IL and his medical degree from Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA in 1991. He completed residency training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, IL and in plastic surgery at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL. He then underwent intensive fellowship training in craniofacial surgery at Primary Children’s Medical Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Daw previously held faculty appointments at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and The University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine. He served as Chief of Craniofacial Surgery while at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Daw is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American College of Surgeons, the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons and the American Society of Craniofacial Surgeons. He served as President of the Midwestern Association of Plastic Surgeons from 2007-2008.
Dr. Roman Voytsekhovskiy M.D.
Dr. Roman Voytsekhovskiy, M.D. joined the staff at the Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute in 2005 upon completion of hand surgery fellowship at the Department of Plastic Surgery at Rush University Hospital. A resident of Chicago since 1992, Dr. Voytsekhovskiy, or Dr. Roman as he is called by many of his patients, completed his medical education at Rush Medical School with high honors in 2000. He then finished his general surgical residency at Rush and Cook County Hospitals.
Now in practice for 12 years, he has performed thousands of cosmetic surgery procedures, such as tummy tucks, liposuction, breast augmentations, breast lifts, and mommy makeovers. Because of his experience, and a genuinely caring attitude, Dr. Roman has developed a loyal following among his patients, many of whom have referred their friends and family members to him.
Dr. Michael Damen M.D.
Michael Damen Graduated with honors from the Rush Medical College in Chicago. He performed a 2-year surgical internship at the prestigious Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York City. His surgical residency was completed at Yale University’s Hospital of St. Raphael. Dr. Damen’s post-residency training in the field of cosmetic surgery led to expertise in liposuction, laser applications, skin care, and facial rejuvenation.
Dr. Carlos J Puig D.O.
Founding Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. Over the years, Houston hair restoration specialist, Dr. Puig has presented papers, workshops and surgical demonstrations on many topics including: Female Hair Restoration, Complex Hair Transplant Case Management, Professional Marketing of Hair Transplantation, Professional Ethics, Emergency Preparedness in Hair Transplant Surgery Practice, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Hair Restoration Surgery Office Design, Hair Restoration Surgery Team Management, Complication Management, Hair Transplant Fellowship Instructor Training. Dr. Puig is a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Fellow, ACEP, and the Diplomate, and Past President of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery.
Dr. David Ross – Emeritus Plastic Surgeon M.D.
July 2004 marked the 30th year that Dr. Ross has practiced his unique brand of plastic surgery in the Chicago land area. His main focus during these 30 years, has been to perfect his skills in the demanding discipline of Cosmetic Surgery.Among his contributions to cosmetic surgery, is his invention of the ARC system, an internationally recognized motorized device that simplifies and refines liposuction cosmetic surgery. He has performed thousands of cosmetic surgery procedures from facial cosmetic surgery to all forms of body contouring and sculpting. However, he is best known in Chicago for his expertise in breast augmentation, uplift and reduction. A local news article once written about Dr. Ross was entitled “The Best Breast in the West”.