World renowned cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Leon Forrester Tcheupdjian “Dr. T.”, “Lipodoc™”, has specialized in Liposuction/ Lipotherapy and related procedures since 1981.He has performed or supervised probably more Liposuction / Lipotherapy procedures than any other American cosmetic surgeon. He teaches other physicians the art and science of Liposuction / Lipotherapy and fat transplantation.
The Pioneer of Liposuction / Lipotherapy
The Preeminent cosmetic surgeon, Chicago based Doctor Tcheupdjian (Dr. T.) is the author of one of the most respected reference textbooks on Liposuction. He is recognized as a pioneer in the development and practice of new techniques in current use. He has designed several of the modern surgical instruments currently used in Liposuction and fat transfer.
With full passion, Dr. Leon Forrester Tcheupdjian, travels the world, sparing nothing, to bring the latest innovations and technology to his practice. As a noted authority, the doctor has appeared on television, radio, and in print publications.
- Diplomate, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Fellow
- The American Medical Association (AMA)
- The American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- La Societe Francaise de Medecine Esthetique*
- Union International de Medecine Esthetique
- The American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- The European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery ( EACS)*
- South American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery*
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Chicago Medical Society
- The American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Liposuction: New Hope for a New Figure Through the Art of Body Contouring
1988, Library of Congress # 2-414-199
- Northwestern University Medical School
- Cook County Hospital
- Cook County Hospital
Certifications and Continuing Education
- Comprehensive Hands on Training Program Using Cynosure Picosure with Focus Lens Array Laser System. Click here to view certificate.
Certifications and Continued Education
- Completion of Advanced Training for Cosmetic Botox Injections for wrinkles.
- Completion of Advanced Training for Cosmetic Botox Injections for excessive sweating.
- Advanced training by Q-Med for Restylane and Perlane
- Advanced training in Collagen injection
- Advanced training in Bioform Radiesse – Radiance injection and other Fillers
- Advanced training in Sclerotherapy for varicose and spider veins
- Advanced training for Juvederm injections
- Completed full training in SCITON LASER facial and body treatments
- Completed full training and certified by Luminis in ALUMA treatment of the face and body.
- Completed full training and certified by Luminis in LIGHT SHEAR LASER Hair removal of the face and the body.
- Completed full training and certified by Luminis in Q-switch LASER for vein removal of the face and the body.
- Completed full training and certified by Sandstone Medical Tattoo and discoloration removal Q-switch LASERS.
- Completed full training and certified on FRAXEL LASER by Reliant for Face, acne scars aging lines, pigmentations and the body for stretch marks.
- Completed training and Certified in Quantum photo facial and photo rejuvination IPL
- Completed training and Certified in LUMINIS ONE photo facial and photo rejuvination IPL
- Completed training in Thermage Therma-cool
- Completed training and Certification in Micropigmentation (Medical Tattooing)
- Completed training and Certification ALMA ACCENT for body sculpting and facial contouring and tightening
- Completed training and Certification Profractional Sciton LASER
- Completed training and Certification Sculptra injection for facial contouring
- Completed training and Certification REFIRM, VELASMOOTH and VELASHAPE for body and face sculpting
- Comprehensive Hands on Training Program Using Cynosure Picosure with Focus Lens Array Laser System.
- Loyola University B.S.
- Rush University B.S.N.
- Beauty School of America – Estethician – Miami, Fla.
- Barry University, Pre-Nursing
- National Society of Paramedical Esthetic Professionals
- Cosmetic Radio
- Plastic Royalty Reality show host
OUR VALUED MEDICAL STAFF
“Enhancing one’s appearance rather than producing radical change is the key to successful, natural-looking results.”
– Michael A. Marschall. M.D., F.A.C.S.
In practice for parts of the last four decades, Dr. Marschall works together with his patients to provide compassionate care, while maintaining the highest level of confidence in his work. He works with patients to develop realistic treatment goals in a safe and welcoming environment.. As a faculty member in the Division of Plastic Surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Dr. Marschall practiced in an academic environment for 7 years.
- Doctor of Medicine
University of South Florida
- Plastic Surgery Residency
University of Illinois, Chicago
American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Board Member 1995-1996
- Editor of Maxillofacial News 1992-1998
- Chicago Society of Plastic Surgery
- President 1996
- Midwest Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American Cleft Palate Association