Also know as Fat transfer breast augmentation, Breast augmentation by fat injection, Breast augmentation by autologous fat injection, BAMBI Breast Augmentation Mammoplasty By Injection or Lipofilling of Breast
What is Breast Augmentation by Fat Injection?
Fat transfer breast augmentation in Chicago is a surgical procedure that enlarges breasts by filling the breasts with your own natural fat cells. The fat transfer breast augmentation surgical method:
- Utilizes your excess and unwanted fat from areas where fat is undesirably bulging and grotesque
- Transfers and recycles your fat from one area into the breasts
- And is an ideal solution for patients who do not want breast implants, yet desire slightly larger breasts
Some patients have inadequate breast size, but do not want to implant foreign objects into their bodies (breast implants). Breast augmentation by fat injection in Chicago is also ideal for patients who also have an abundance of fat in other parts of the body and want this fat to be extracted. This fat can then be transferred into the breasts to enhance the breast naturally.
1) Surgical removal of excess fat by liposuction
2) Fat transfer breast augmentation in Chicago by injection after liposuction into both breasts
A thorough breast examination will be performed. In some cases a mammogram is necessary. Any associated medical problems, such as diabetes and hypertension must be under control. All blood thinning medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen, should be stopped one week prior to the procedure. Abstaining from tobacco and alcohol at least two days, preferably longer, prior to procedure is advised.