What are the key benefits of a nose thread lift?
- A nose thread lift is convenient. Thread lifts are sometimes referred to as “lunchtime lifts” because they are minimally invasive and can usually be performed in less than an hour.
- Nose thread lifts are much less expensive than surgical rhinoplasty procedures.
- PDO nose lifts are safe and effective.
- Thread lifts produce instant results.
- There is no downtime and no long recovery period.
- Nose thread lifts are painless.
- You can resume work and normal activities almost immediately.
- No general anesthesia is required.
- Side effects are typically minimal.
- Nose threads do not migrate like injectable dermal fillers can.
- A PDO lift can produce results that are similar to surgically placed nasal implants.
- Results are fully customizable and can be as dramatic or as natural as the patient desires.
A PDO thread lift for the nose is sometimes called a “non-surgical nose job.” This is because nose threading is great for those seeking a non-surgical alternative to rhinoplasty that improves the height of the nasal bridge, overall definition of the nose, and helps achieve a slightly higher or slimmer nasal tip.
PDO lifts also stimulate collagen production in the skin, improving strength, fullness, elasticity, and luminosity. Additionally, because the threads are designed to lift skin and underlying tissues, they can also improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in the area.