Hair restoration procedures have evolved into safe, simple procedures that work on both men and women. Anyone who is experiencing thinning hair, baldness, or complete hair loss can benefit from Chicago hair restoration.
At Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute, we use two techniques to move hair from the back of the head to the front and top of the head. These include:
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant). This is also known as the classic strip method.
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction). This is known as the micro punch method, a new form of hair transplant surgery that provides a similar result as FUT. The difference is that one follicle is extracted at a time using new robotic technology.
Whether you’re interested in a FUT or FUE hair transplant in Chicago, our professionals can deliver unparalleled results. Contact us at Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute to schedule an initial consultation.
More About Hair Restoration from Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute
Who Can Benefit from Hair Restoration?
Hair transplants in Chicago can benefit men and women who struggle with hair loss. Good candidates include:
- Men and women who have thinning areas of hair and are concerned they’ll be bald in the future
- Men who are bald and don’t want to look older than they are
- Women suffering from female pattern baldness
- Anyone who wants thicker facial hair, such as eyelashes, eyebrows, or beard hair
What Does Hair Restoration Treat?
Hair restoration surgery can treat thinning hair, baldness, and sparse eyelashes and other facial hair.
The Recovery Process
While recovering from hair restoration surgery, you will need to avoid strenuous activity for 3-7 days. You’ll also need to keep your head elevated for at least 3 days following the procedure. You will receive aftercare instructions from your surgeon and prescription medication to help with the discomfort and healing process.
Trusted Chicago Hair Transplant Doctors
At Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute, our team has years of experience helping clients achieve thicker hair at all stages of life. If you’re interested in improving the overall appearance of your hair, contact us to schedule a consultation. Whether you’re interested in FUT or FUE in Chicago, we’ll help you decide which treatment option is best to help you achieve your desired results.