Abdominoplasty turns a round, unattractive, protruding abdomen into a flat, sculpted one, hence improving the frontal and profile appearance.
It also minimizes the bulging waistline and reduces tummy circumference.
Tummy Tuck in Chicago: Abdominoplasty
Also known as Abdominoplasty, Lipo-abdominoplasty, Mini-Tummy tuck, Vaser Lipo-abdominoplasty, Vaser-assisted High lateral tension abdominoplasty.
In the video above Dr. Algird Mameniskis, M.D. and Dr. Roman Voytsekhovskiy, M.D., both cosmetic surgeons in Chicago, discuss the tummy tuck procedure and how the tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, has evolved over the last few years. The video also features a patient testimonial and some tummy tuck before and after photos. Patients can schedule consultations in any of our four Chicagoland offices in Gold Coast Chicago, Arlington Heights, Oak Brook and Naperville.
What Exactly Is A Tummy Tuck?
A tummy tuck is a single, safe surgical procedure that rejuvenates the appearance of abdomen and waist.
- Surgical removal of excess, hanging and draping abdominal skin
- Surgical removal of excess bulging fat by both liposuction and direct excision.
- Surgical tightening of weak abdominal wall muscles to correct forward protrusion of both the upper and lower abdomen.
What is it for?
Abdominoplasty turns a round, unattractive, protruding abdomen into a flat, sculpted one, hence improving the frontal and profile appearance. It also minimizes the bulging waistline and reduces tummy circumference.
Who can benefit?
- Women who developed an unsightly abdominal bulge and loose skin after pregnancy.
- Those who have lost moderate or large amounts of weight.
- Those who desire a tighter skin and flatter appearance of their abdomen.
- Those with diastasis of abdominal wall muscle.