A facelift surgery can help anyone plagued by loose and sagging face skin, hanging of jowls, sagging cheeks, lack of definition of jawline, or for persons just looking to achieve a younger look.
The S-lift – The Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery’s Specialty Face Lift
The goal of a face lift is the rejuvenation of the face, neck and cheeks to decrease the signs of aging. Also known as MACS-lift Short Scar Rhytidectomy, weekend face lift rhytidectomy, complete face lift, LASER facelift, We also invented two other techniques termed “Soft facelift” and the “T-FaceLift,” with each procedure selected to meet the needs and goals of each patient.
Surgical Facelift Methods
- Surgical removal of redundant and excess sagging skin of the face.
- Surgical removal of the excess skin of the jowls
- Improved jawline definition via surgical intervention
- Tightening of the sagging, loose neck skin
- Added volume to sunken cheeks
Non-Surgical Facelift Methods
- Vampire Facelift
- Botox© to relax the wrinkles
- Filler for tear troughs, deep dents inner lower eyelids, Perlane©, Restylane© or Belotero© or Liquid Facelift
- Chemical peels, usually TCA acid (trichloroacetic acid), alpha-hydroxy peels, Glycolic acid peels, Jessner peels or modified phenol peels.
- LASER (Sciton© Erbium) or CO2 (carbon dioxide) Pixel CO2 and UltraPulse Deep FX/Active FX/Total FX to tighten skin of lower and upper eyelids.
- Radio-frequency energy, including VIORA©, ACCENT©, Thermage©
- Ultherapy, utilizing the science of focused ultrasound
We live in a youth oriented society. During our initial encounters with other people, we look into each other’s faces, and the longest lasting impression of a sagging, loose, puffy and wrinkled face, with hanging jowls and deep creases, is one that portrays an aging, tired, haggard, sad and defeated face.
A natural look is the key. The difference between a mediocre and an excellent result often has just as much to do with preparation, planning and after-care as with the technical skill of the surgeon. This modern surgical procedure for permanent removal of all excess skin from the face and neck, provides the patient with a natural look, rather than pulling the skin backwards, as most fast and quick-job or even so called classic facelifts tend to do.