The Hollywood Laser Peel is a painless, no downtime laser peel that instantly provides a glowing appearance. The lack of downtime makes this laser peel stand out when compared to traditional laser peels. Whether it’s just to look your best for the weekend, or you have a special occasion (ie wedding, prom or even a big job interview) the Hollywood Laser Peel will give you that glowing, radiant look, whatever the occasion may be. The Hollywood Laser Peel targets the melanin in your skin cells, breaks it up and removes it naturally the heat of the laser warms deep into the dermis, which promotes skin tightening. Scroll down to read answers to common questions about the Hollywood Laser Peel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Hollywood Laser Peel?
The Hollywood Laser Peel is a painless laser resurfacing treatment that promotes radiant, glowing, youthful skin, all without downtime.
How does the Hollywood Laser Peel work?
The energy from the laser accomplishes two things simultaneously:
- It targets the melanin (pigmentation) in your skin cells and obliterates it, which your body responds to and removes naturally.
- It sends heat energy deep into the dermis, which causes your skin to tighten and retract.
What are the benefits of the Hollywood Laser Peel?
- Improved skin tone
- Improved skin texture
- Youthful skin that glows
- Smoother, softer skin
- Fine line and wrinkle reduction
- Zero downtime
- Ability to treat most skin tones, not just light skin tones like some laser peels
- Collagen stimulation, which promotes tighter, retracted skin
- No pain during treatment
Why is it called the Hollywood Laser Peel?
This particular laser peel got its name because most of the stars you see walking the red carpet have this procedure done regularly, especially a couple days prior to a big Hollywood red carpet event.
How many sessions of the Hollywood Laser Peel are recommended?
For optimal, ongoing results, many patients have made it part of their monthly skin routine, especially because very little, if any, coverup makeup is required post treatment. Many other patients have the laser peel done prior to special events like weddings, school dances, job interviews, public appearances, or just simply a weekend out with friends. With regular, monthly treatments, however, you will notice an increase in collagen growth each time, which means tighter, more youthful looking skin more consistently.
What should you expect during a Hollywood Laser Peel?
- A layer of carbon lotion is gently spread across the treatment area and then requires about 10 to 15 minutes to set.
- One pass of the laser then sets the carbon into the skin.
- As the laser fires, you will hear a continuous snapping sound. You will experience slightly tingling at this point, along with some slight warmth as the laser energy removes the carbon and a very fine layer of skin.
- Expect the treatment to take about 30 minutes.
Is there really no downtime after the Hollywood Laser Peel?
Correct. No downtime, but we recommend giving the treatment at least 48 hours for the results to fully manifest themselves. Patients should not expect the full results to be visible only a few hours after treatment.
Is the Hollywood Laser Peel really painless?
The majority of patients report no pain at all. The majority do report a heating sensation during treatment, but that’s the key to collagen stimulation, which results in tighter, more youthful skin. Without that heat, a crucial aspect of the treatment isn’t possible.
What is the cost of hollywood peel ?
The cost of Hollywood peel is from $399-$599 depends on the package you signed up