While it’s normal to develop lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity as we age, that doesn’t mean you need to accept these changes. Undergoing a traditional facelift can erase these visible signs of aging, but also requires several weeks to recover and see results.
That’s why more Americans are opting for a new, revolutionary treatment known as thread lift instead.
This innovative cosmetic procedure is minimally invasive by lifting the skin and erasing wrinkles, lines, and saggy-looking areas. No matter your age or reason for pursuing a thread lift, you deserve to feel confident and beautiful in your skin.
What Is A Thread Lift?
Before we explain the benefits of this treatment, it’s important to understand what it is and how our practitioners will carry it out. The goal of each thread lift procedure is to smooth out, tighten and elevate targeted areas of your face. Unlike a traumatic facelift surgery, this process is done without removing any skin with a surgical knife or visible sutures.
The surgeon will be able to sculpt and give your facial features a more lifted-appearance without having to apply fillers, make incisions or worry about scarring. If you’re on the fence about pursuing a face lift or threadlift in Naperville or the Chicago area, then our team can help you decide.
Listed below are four reasons you should consider getting a threadlift to elevate and enhance your facial features:
- Minimally Invasive Procedure – What makes a thread lift significantly less invasive than a surgical facelift is the use of clear, FDA-approved sutures that are placed under the skin. Each transparent suture will be inserted into the saggy areas of skin being targeted by this procedure. Through an upward weaving technique, your skin will be lifted and secured under your skin to avoid scarring. A local anesthetic will also be applied to numb your skin during this procedure.
- Hidden Thread – The presence of sutures following a surgical facelift can be embarrassing and keep clients from going to work or social events outside of their homes. One of the earliest sutures utilized for this procedure is known as a Contour Thread. Today, there are several subtle transparent suture options to choose from for this procedure, including the Silhouette Threads, PDO Threads, and NovaThreads.
- Completed in 30 to 45 minutes – There’s no need to take off work or cancel any low-maintenance plans you might have during the day of your procedure. You can use your lunch or coffee break to step away and give your skin a younger, natural-looking lift.
- Little To No Recovery Time – A facelift means you’ll have to go under the knife and take weeks to see results. While some minor swelling is expected in the first 24 to 48 hours, you can continue working and performing most daily activities following your Thread Lift treatment. It’s also important to follow the practitioner’s advice on showering and performing other activities that could cause perspiration.
- Long-Lasting Results – The natural results of your thread lift could last anywhere from 1 to 3 years. It’s important for you to follow proper aftercare instructions from your practitioner to further extend the lifespan of these results. Wearing sunscreen, moisturizers, and supplements can also help.
Schedule Your Thread Lift In Naperville Now
Peak wedding season, graduations, and summer vacations will be here before you know it, and you need to make sure your face is camera-ready. If you’re tired of looking at droopy skin and age lines around your face in pictures, then you should consider pursuing a thread lift with us.
The Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute provides several innovative and FDA-approved procedures that give you the looks you’ve always dreamed of. Whether you’re seeking skin tone improvements or a threadlift to give your face a bright and elevated appearance, our team of surgeons and practitioners is more than ready to help you.
Boost your confidence by making your skin look younger, lifted, and brighter in as little as a few days. If you’ve asked yourself “Where can I find an excellent practitioner that performs threadlifts near me?” then look no further than our team at the Liposuction and Cosmetic Surgery Institute for help. We will make sure you receive the naturally lifted look you desire.
Book your free consultation for a thread lift by calling 630-922-4000 today!Back to Blog Page